These products are some that I just really fell in love with and used a LOT in November. I had planned to post this sooner, but with a sick puppy and all of the chaos from Thanksgiving, I haven’t had much time. Hope you enjoy!
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash- Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub. I have been using this since Halloween and it is seriously one of the best drugstore face washes I have ever used. It kind of dries me out (since I’m more normal/combination, it doesn’t bother me that much) but I use my Mario Badescu moisturizer to balance it out.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. So, I have never been a huge fan of filling in my brows. I always felt like they looked too fake every time I tried, so I haven’t done it since high school. Until I got this pencil. This thing has completely changed the way I feel about filling in my brows. I am SO in love with the Anastasia brow products!
- Becca + Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop. My gosh I love this highlight so much! It is so gorgeous on the apples of the cheeks, Cupid’s bow, tip of the nose, inner corner highlight, everywhere! Just beautiful.
- Maybelline Turbo Volum’ Express Mascara. I haven’t used a drugstore mascara in a little over a year, but my Big introduced this to me in October, and I’ve used it almost every day since. I have trouble with my lashes drooping with some drugstore mascaras and they don’t with this one! (Finally!!)
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Moisturizer. I used Estée Lauder for so long that I got tired of it and stopped buying. I started back with their toner and received this as a sample. It’s big enough that I’ve been using it everyday for over a month and I’m not even close to using it all. Some moisturizers tend to make me really oily and gross, but this is really light and I just love it.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer. This is definitely my holy grail concealer. It covers my dark circles and doesn’t feel thick under my eyes (hence the term weightless.) My favorite concealer as of now, hands down!
- Amy Head Powder Blush- Fresh & Lovely. I have just recently gotten back into using this blush. I got it two years ago but I got really pale right after buying and it started turning me orange. It’s somehow made it back into my day time routine when I’m just out running errands or shopping.
- Hydrogen Peroxide. This is going to sound completely ridiculous, but hear me out. You know the days when you wake up with those blemishes that hurt like crazy and the only thing you can do is just wait it out? All you have to do is put a little bit of Hydrogen Peroxide on a cotton ball and put it on the blemish. One to two days later, it will be gone. Thank you Pinterest for informing me of this method!